* I confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- I am not a Federal government contractor.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
Paid for and authorized by Schakowsky for Congress.
Effective January 1, 2015, federal law permits individuals to contribute $2700 for each primary and general election of a federal candidate. Federal law requires political committees to report the name, address, occupation and employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 per calendar year. Corporate contributions are prohibited. Contributions are not tax-deductible.